Coral Max Coat Paint Pad Kit with Large and Small Pads for Emulsion and Gloss 4 piece pack set
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 24300
- Available Qty: 1085
- Are you looking for a paint pad set for a clean, smooth finish? Do you want to finish as quickly as a paint roller with the accuracy of a paint brush? Do you need to paint large and small surfaces?
- This paint pad kit includes a large pad for fast coverage and a Mini-pad for small surfaces and accurate lines around trim and fixtures. Avoid the mess and splatter from other paint roller sets.
- The fine nylon pads are suitable for emulsion, gloss paint, chalk paint, and varnishes. This set includes a generous, extra deep paint tray so you can work for longer without having to refill.
- You'll achieve an even load by lightly resting the paint pad on the paint and then wiping the pad back and forth on the tray. Keep the pad flat to the surface and apply long sweeping strokes.
- Avoid struggling with paint pads that only barely fit in their tray. Choose this simple, well designed paint pad set that achieves easy and impressive results.
This Paint Pad Set 4PC from Coral Tools, was designed as the perfect paint pad set for applying any paints or varnishes to walls, trim, skirting, window sills, and furniture. The fine nylon pads allow a quicker and more accurate painting method. As a result, you'll confidently avoid the mess and spray caused by paint rollers! Expect an extra deep paint tray (up to 68% more paint holding capacity compared to standard trays), a paint pad handle, large paint pad, and a small paint pad. Produced with the finest quality materials available to ensure the perfect finish every time. You won't be disappointed if you order today.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Max Coat Paint Pad Set 4PC Item number: 24300 Item barcode: 5053521243000 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521243007 Outer pack quantity: 12 Outer pack barcode: 25053521243004
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.