- Looking for a Mini-roller set that is easier to use and produces a smooth finish? Do you want to work with all paints and stains? Would you prefer a high capacity paint tray?
- Achieve great results with this leading Mini-Roller Kit. A comfortable soft grip handle and 6x shed-resistant microfibre covers deliver an smooth even finish.
- This set includes an extra deep tray with a 500ml capacity (2x capacity of a standard Mini-roller tray) so you can spend more time painting and less-time refilling.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Just slide a 4" Mini-roller cover onto the frame head. You'll then hold the handle and apply light strokes to the surface.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. This Easy Coater Mini-Roller Set makes achieving a great result on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces much easier.
Take a look at this 4" Roller Set 8PC from Coral Tools. Created as an easier, more efficient paint roller set for applying emulsion paints to small surface areas such as door panels, window sills, trim, and even radiators. Featuring a co-moulded handle giving you the advantage of improved grip. This means you'll be assured of a greater comfort and control. Microfibre sleeves will achieve an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! Expect a 4" (100mm) paint roller frame compatible with roller covers using standard 6mm pivot holes. Produced with a polypropylene tray, a metal shank attached to a co-moulded handle suitable for a push fit attachment to extension poles, and a microfibre sleeve. Look no further for your paint roller set! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Set 8PC MFibre|
|Inner pack quantity:||10|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521434009|
|Outer pack quantity:||30|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521434006|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.