- Do you need a Mini-paint roller sleeves that delivers a quality finish? Are you painting interior smooth to semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a value pack of 10 Mini-roller sleeves?
- You'll be pleased with the quality of finish on interior surfaces.
- The standard pile length provides a good coat on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces. The polyacrylic fabric distributes paint very effectively and with an even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 4" Mini-roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- These paint roller covers perform very well on most interior surfaces. After you've finished painting you'll step-back and feel pleased with your choice.
Take a look at this 4" Roller Cover 10PC from Coral Tools. Created as an impressive standard pile paint roller cover for when you are applying paints to flat, small surface areas. You'll gain fast coverage because of a blended woven fabric. As a result you'll be assured of an efficient, time-saving application and a satisfying finish! Your 4" paint Mini roller sleeve is made from a polyacrylic fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You're buying a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 6mm shank. Look no further for your standard pile paint roller cover! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
|Item name:||Coral Contractor 4" Roller Cover 10PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||10|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521417101|
|Outer pack quantity:||60|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521417108|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.