- Looking for a Paint Roller and Brush Set for Masonry, Sheds, Fences, and Decking? Would you prefer faster and easier painting? Do you want paint rollers with 2x coverage of Mini-rollers with less splatter?
- The paint roller hasn't fundamentally changed since the 1940s. Most still use clumsy slip-on, slip-off designs that do not hold the cover securely in place. This is different. It's been re-thought.
- Our incredibly useful HEADLOCK technology locks covers onto the frame! Avoid mess, pain, and lost time from roller slippage. The microfibre paint roller is shed-resistant and produces a smooth finish.
- You'll load the cartridge through the 1.5" diameter cover, then lock the tabs onto the frame. The rollers are ideally sized for fence panels. Brushes cover textured surfaces quickly and easily.
- With little spare time, why risk the mess and hassle of manually adjusting your cover on the frame? HEADLOCK paint roller kits give you the confidence to easily achieve a good finish.
Is your decorating set letting you down? The Painting Set 4PC by Coral Tools helps you when applying paints or preservatives to masonry, garden sheds, wooden fences, decking, and even garden furniture. Featuring patented HEADLOCK® technology giving you the advantage of a roller cover that can be securely locked onto the HEADLOCK frame. This means you'll be assured of a faster, easier painting experience avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning covers on old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in place! Expect an extra deep paint tray, a 4x1.5 inch HEADLOCK frame, 1x 4" long-pile woven covers, and a block brush. Produced with good quality materials. Order this masonry, shed and fence paint set now and you'll enjoy great value for money on your next painting project.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Max Coat Small Exterior Painting Set 4pcs Item number: 10498 Item barcode: 5053521104981 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521104988 Outer pack quantity: 24 Outer pack barcode: 25053521104985
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.