- Do you want a paint brush set with no loss of bristles guaranteed? Would you like a smooth finish that’s easy to control? Do you appreciate a soft comfortable handle?
- Bristles stay firmly in the brush. You’ll avoid the pain of picking loose bristles from fresh paint. You’ll finish faster so you can sit back and enjoy your newly decorated room.
- Generously filled with advanced filaments, these brush heads offer firm control and a finish that will impress. You'll also benefit from the comfort of the duel material handles.
- As you pick up these brushes you'll feel the comfortable soft grip handle. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. You'll feel more control from the firmer brush head.
- Why risk wasting your time repeatedly recovering lose bristles when you have better ways to enjoy your free time?
Is your straight edge paint brush letting you down? The Paint Brush Set 3PC by Coral Tools helps you when painting with water based paints and emulsion. You'll gain no loss of filament, guaranteed, because of a deep set brush head. As a result you'll be assured of smooth reliable painting saved from the frustration of picking out loose filaments! Expect a set of 1" (25mm), 1.5" (38mm), and 2" (50mm) paint brushes. Produced with a stainless steel ferrule, soft grip handle, and synthetic filaments designed for no bristle loss. Order this 3 piece paint brush set now and you'll enjoy fine tipped synthetic filaments on your next painting project.
|Item name:||Coral Zero-Loss Paint Brush Set 3PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521314165|
|Outer pack quantity:||24|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521314162|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.