- Are you looking for paint brushes with a smooth finish? Would you prefer synthetic bristles suitable for all paints? Do you want a comfortable handle?
- These paintbrushes are very popular thanks to the smooth strokes you can achieve. You'll appreciate the pleasing finish in your newly painted room.
- Easily clean water based paint and re-use time and time again saving you money on future projects.
- You will appreciate how light and comfortable these paint brushes feel. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. Immerse one-third of the brush head before you apply light strokes to the surface.
- Choose great value and a finish you'll feel good about. Essentials brushes are widely trusted by DIY enthusiasts and hobby painters.
Is your straight edge paint brush letting you down? The 2" Paint Brush by Coral Tools helps you when painting with water based paints and emulsion. Because it has a hardwearing, high density brush head you'll experience more paint pick-up and the ability to work with smooth to rough surfaces including sheds and fences. What that means is you'll spend more time painting and less time reloading! You can expect to receive a 2" (50mm) paint brush. Made with a metal ferrule, durable handle, and hardwearing synthetic filaments. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this synthetic paint brush. Order yours today.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 2" Paint Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521313076|
|Outer pack quantity:||240|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521313073|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.