- Would you like a paint brush that's easy-to-use and easy-to-clean? In need of a quality fine finish with all paints? Do you appreciate responsibly sourced wooden handles?
- Easy cleaning! You'll avoid the pain and effort at the end of a days painting. Simply run warm tap water over the filaments and water-based emulsion will flow away. Comb through to remove any excess.
- Advanced tapered filaments deliver superior coverage, great control, and a superior finish. Restore your brush and profit from great results time after time.
- As you pick up this brush you'll feel the natural comfort of the sustainably sourced wooden handles. The brush will feel light and well balanced. Before first use, you'll comb the brush.
- This brush has it all! Quality materials, comfort, control, great finish, minimal (if any) bristle loss, and easy clean filaments. It's not surprising this is one of nations favourites.
If you're looking for a straight edge paint brush, the Coral Precision 3" Paint Brush would be a superior choice if you need an easy-to-use and easy-to-clean brush for precise results every time and appreciate a certified wood handle responsibly sourced from well-managed forests. Because it has the advanced tapered filaments you'll experience a smooth finish with minimal brush-marks and filament loss. What that means is you'll be assured of neat lines, great cutting-in, good coverage, and a fine finish with water-based emulsion! You can expect to receive a 3" (75mm) paint brush. Made with a iconic gold coloured ferrule, light wooden handle and advanced platinum colour filaments. With this easy clean paint brush you'll experience a superior result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Precision 3" Paint Brush Item number: 31475 Item barcode: 5053521314755 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521314752 Outer pack quantity: 96 Outer pack barcode: 25053521314759
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.