Coral Precision Paint Brush with Platinum Easy Clean Filaments 2 inch
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 31473
- Available Qty: 1254
- Would you like a paint brush that's easy-to-use and easy-to-clean? In need of a quality fine finish with all paints? Do you appreciate responsibly sourced wooden handles?
- Easy cleaning! You'll avoid the pain and effort at the end of a days painting. Simply run warm tap water over the filaments and water-based emulsion will flow away. Comb through to remove any excess.
- Advanced tapered filaments deliver superior coverage, great control, and a superior finish. Restore your brush and profit from great results time after time.
- As you pick up this brush you'll feel the natural comfort of the sustainably sourced wooden handles. The brush will feel light and well balanced. Before first use, you'll comb the brush.
- This brush has it all! Quality materials, comfort, control, great finish, minimal (if any) bristle loss, and easy clean filaments. It's not surprising this is one of nations favourites.
Do you need a straight edge paint brush for an easy-to-use and easy-to-clean brush for precise results every time? The Coral Precision 2" Paint Brush is a superior choice with a certified wood handle responsibly sourced from well-managed forests. Featuring the advanced tapered filaments giving you the advantage of a smooth finish with minimal brush-marks and filament loss. This means you'll be assured of neat lines, great cutting-in, good coverage, and a fine finish with water-based emulsion! Produced with a iconic gold coloured ferrule, light wooden handle and advanced platinum colour filaments. You'll receive a 2" (50mm) paint brush. With this easy clean paint brush you'll experience a superior result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Precision 2" Paint Brush Item number: 31473 Item barcode: 5053521314731 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521314738 Outer pack quantity: 180 Outer pack barcode: 25053521314735
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.