- In search of a bristle laminating paint brush? Are you applying fibreglass, grip, gel-coat, varnish or wood stains? Do you prefer a solid plastic handle?
- Confidently work with varnishes, gloss, epoxy, glue, resin, stain, paint remover, cleaners, oils and more.
- Designed for industry; comprised of a natural bristle head nailed to a dense plastic handle. These durable paintbrushes are solvent resistant.
- This brush feels comfortable in your hand even on longer jobs and with or without protective gloves. You'll cover ground quickly with the excellent pick up and release of the white natural bristle.
- This is possibly the best selling paint brush format for laminating and other industrial applications. You'll notice the difference.
Do you need a straight edge, all-purpose paint brush suitable for use with high viscosity coatings? The Coral GRP 3" Paint Brush is a good choice with a hardwearing, acetone and styrene resistant design. While coating, you'll be assured of a good result even on the toughest jobs! Featuring a pure bristle brush head for a good finish with Minimal bristle loss on most coatings. You can expect to receive a 3" (75mm) paint brush. Made with a metal ferrule securely nailed to strong plastic handle with 100% natural white bristle. The next time you're coating, avoid the worry and make sure you have this fibreglass brush. Order yours now.
|Item name:||Coral GRP 3" Paint Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521312055|
|Outer pack quantity:||288|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521312052|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.