Coral GRP Paint Brush with a Bristle Paintbrush Head for All Paints and Laminating Fibreglass 1 inch
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 31201
- Available Qty: 5308
- In search of a bristle laminating paint brush? Are you applying fiberglass, grip, gel-coat, varnish or wood stains? Do you prefer a solid plastic handle?
- Confidently work with varnishes, gloss, epoxy, glue, resin, stain, paint remover, cleaners, oils and more.
- Designed for industry; comprised of a natural bristle head nailed to a dense plastic handle. These durable paintbrushes are solvent resistant.
- This brush feels comfortable in your hand even on longer jobs and with or without protective gloves. You'll cover ground quickly with the excellent pick up and release of the white natural bristles.
- This is possibly the best selling paint brush format for laminating and other industrial applications. You'll notice the difference.
If you're looking for an all-purpose straight edge paint brush, the Coral GRP 1" Paint Brush is a great choice for use with high viscosity coatings. With its hardwearing, acetone and styrene-resistant design and pure bristle brush head you'll experience a great finish with Minimal bristle loss. This assures great results even on the toughest jobs! This fiberglass brush is made from a metal ferrule securely nailed to strong plastic handle with 100% natural white bristles. You're buying a 1" (25mm) paint brush. Order this laminating brush, now so you can start experiencing quality results every time.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral GRP 1" Paint Brush Item number: 31201 Item barcode: 5053521312010 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521312017 Outer pack quantity: 600 Outer pack barcode: 25053521312014
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.