- In search of a bristle laminating paint brush? Are you applying fiberglass, grip, gel-coat, varnish or wood stains? Do you prefer a solid plastic handle?
- Confidently work with varnishes, gloss, epoxy, glue, resin, stain, paint remover, cleaners, oils and more.
- Designed for industry; comprised of a natural bristle head nailed to a dense plastic handle. These durable paintbrushes are solvent resistant.
- This brush feels comfortable in your hand even on longer jobs and with or without protective gloves. You'll cover ground quickly with the excellent pick up and release of the white natural bristle.
- This is possibly the best selling paint brush format for laminating and other industrial applications. You'll notice the difference.
Does your straight edge paint brush leave you disappointed? The 1.5" Paint Brush by Coral Tools helps you apply woodcare paints, varnishes, gel-coats and laminating with polyester, vinylester, epoxy and phenolic resin. You're assured of a good finish with Minimal bristle loss on most coatings, because of a pure bristle brush head. Great results are guaranteed even on the toughest jobs! Expect a 1.5" (38mm) paint brush. Produced with a metal ferrule securely nailed to strong plastic handle with 100% natural white bristle. Look no further for your straight edge paint brush!
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral GRP 1.5" Paint Brush Item number: 31202 Item barcode: 5053521312027 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521312024 Outer pack quantity: 480 Outer pack barcode: 25053521312021
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.