- Looking for a quality wall brush? Do you have large surfaces areas you need to coat to a high standard? Would you appreciate a strong durable plastic handle?
- Achieve an impressive finish on smooth and textured surfaces with all coating types. Long length bristle are densely packed into the extra wide brush head for great paint holding capacity.
- Commonly used as an emulsion paintbrush for walls and textured surfaces. Also, used as a wallpaper paste brush or plasterer's splash brush.
- As you pick up this wall brush, you'll feel the solid heavy duty handle. As you load the brush you'll be impressed by the paint holding capacity. Expect an even coat for an impressive finish.
- This is a popular choice of wall brush. Hardwearing materials have been designed to withstand regular professional use.
Take a look at this 5" Wall Brush from Coral Tools. Created as an impressive wall brush for when you are applying paint, sealants, primers and PVA to large areas or applying wallpaper paste. You'll gain good levels of surface coverage, because of a wide natural bristle brush head. As a result you'll cover large surfaces efficiently saving time! You can expect to receive a 5" (125mm) paint brush. Made with a metal ferrule, solid plastic handle, and natural bristle. The next time you're coating, avoid the worry and make sure you have this large paint brush. Order yours now.
|Item name:||Coral Endurance 5" Wall Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521325017|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521325014|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.