- Are you looking for a Mini roller frame? Do you need more reach or to work behind radiators? In need of a great value?
- You'll achieve great paint results with Mini-roller covers. Enjoy greater reach and the range to work behind radiators and in awkward spaces.
- Unlike a flexi-roller, the extended length of the rigid metal shank means you have greater control over pressure. Avoid unsightly tram-lines.
- You'll slide a 4" Mini-roller cover onto the frame head. You'll then hold the handle and apply light strokes to the surface.
- Choose a versatile and reliable Mini-paint roller today. Popular with professionals.
Developed for the project decorator, the Coral Essentials 4" Long Roller Frame is a good choice for applying paint to small surface areas and ideal for use in hard to reach areas such as behind radiators or wardrobes. Because it has a comfortable and lightweight handle you'll experience reduced fatigue when working for prolonged periods of time. What that means is you'll be assured of a good result! Your 4" radiator paint roller frame is made from a metal shank and plastic handle suitable for a push fit attachment to extension poles. You're buying a 4" (100mm) paint roller frame compatible with roller covers using standard 6mm pivot holes. Don't be without this radiator Mini-roller frame on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 4" Long Mini-Roller Frame|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521422037|
|Outer pack quantity:||60|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521422034|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.