- Would you like a filling knife capable of an impressive finish? Would you prefer a strong, but flexible blade? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Fill surfaces with confidence. You'll feel good about the quality finish and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers great flexibility ideal for applying filler, putty, and spackling compound. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- This will feel like a serious filling knife thanks to the strong soft-grip handle. The flexible blade helps to easily achieve good results.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk a poor finish from an inferior filling knife? Choose a quality product.
If you're looking for a filling knife, the Coral Easy Prep 4" Filling Knife would be an outstanding choice if you need a satisfying finish and appreciate a high performance design. While filling, you'll be assured of better control and a smooth finish! Featuring a co-moulded handle for improved grip and comfort. Produced with a steel blade joined to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. You'll receive a 4" (100mm) filling knife. Look no further for your filling knife! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Prep 4" Filling Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521514039|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521514036|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.