Coral Easy Prep Filling Knife with a Flexible Steel Putty Blade 3 inch
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 51412
- Available Qty: 650
- Would you like a filling knife capable of an impressive finish? Would you prefer strong, but flexible blade? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Fill surfaces with confidence. You'll feel good about the quality finish and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers great flexibility ideal for applying filler, putty, and spackling compound. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- This will feel like a serious filling knife thanks to the strong soft-grip handle. The flexible blade helps to easily achieve good results.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk an poor finish from an inferior filling knife? Choose a quality product.
Is your filling knife letting you down? The 3" Filling Knife by Coral Tools helps you when applying and spreading wall filler / putty. Featuring a co-moulded handle giving you the advantage of improved grip and comfort. This means you'll be assured of better control and a smooth finish! Your 3" filling knife is made from a steel blade joined to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. You're buying a 3" (75mm) filling knife. The next time you're filling, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 3" filling knife. Order yours now. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Prep 3" Filling Knife Item number: 51412 Item barcode: 5053521514124 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521514121 Outer pack quantity: 120 Outer pack barcode: 25053521514128
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.