Coral Double Guard Dust Sheet with Easy to Drape Twin Layer Protection Large 8 X 10.5FT
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 72400
- Available Qty: 462
- Looking for a high-performance dust sheets for protection against dust, paint, and dirt? Would you prefer twice the protection? Does spill resistance sound good?
- 2 layers for twice the protection protection against dust, paint, dirt and moisture. Ideal for decorating, gardening, DIY and trade general use.
- The top layer absorbs light paint splatter, drips and a leak-resistant bottom layer provides extra protection.
- By upgrading to Double Guard sheets you'll find draping the sheets much easier. Preparation time can be significantly reduced. To keep polythene dust sheets in place, edges can be secured with masking tape.
- Do yourself a favour and choose this frustration-free dust sheet. Add to your basket.
Take a look at this 8x10.5' Dust Sheet from Coral Tools. Created as an impressive dust sheet for when you are covering furniture, flooring, walls and carpets when decorating or working in dry conditions. You'll gain twice the protection with a absorbent top layer for light paint splatter / drips and a leak resistant bottom layer, because of a sheet comprising two layers bonded together. As a result you'll be assured of reliable temporary barrier protection that is reusable and drapes well! You can expect to receive a 8 x 10.5 ft (2.4 x 3.2m) dust sheet. Made with high density polythene and non-woven material. Don't be without this drop cloth on your next protecting surfaces project. Add to cart. Do not use when hot paint stripping.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Double Guard 8x10.5 Dust Sheet Item number: 72400 Item barcode: 5053521724004 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: 15053521724001 Outer pack quantity: 40 Outer pack barcode: 25053521724008
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.