- Looking for a tough all-purpose duct tape for your repairs? Would you prefer a gaffer tape with a weather-reistant backing? Do you need a tape that sticks firmly to most surfaces?
- This tape does it all! Seal, reinforce, patch, repair, protect, bind or hold you'll have most needs covered around the jobsite, home, garage, and garden.
- This versatile duct tape (also known as gaffer tape, or cloth repair tape) will stick firmly to most indoor and outdoor surfaces. Weather resistant backing helps fights the elements.
- For best results, you'll rub this duct tape into the surface and pressing down edges at room temperature to a quality bond.
- Apply properly, and whether you are a professional, DIY or hobby user you can depend on this tape for dependable results.
Take a look at this 48mm Duct Tape 50M from Coral Tools. Created as a tough duct tape for when you are many long-lasting repairs around the home, garage, garden, or on the jobsite. Featuring strong reinforced backing giving you the advantage of forms a barrier that can withstand moisture, UV, and temperature changes. This means you'll be assured with high tack adhesive that sticks to many surfaces with good conformability around curves! Expect a 48mm / 2" width duct tape with a length of 50 metres. Produced with premium polyethylene gaffer duct tape wound onto a cardboard core. With this 48mm duct tape you'll experience a tough result when fixing, sealing, binding, or repairing most surfaces or bundling items. Order now to avoid disappointment. Not suitable for total immersion in water. Certain materials, including many types of rubber, can be difficult to bond due to the oil or resin content. Surfaces should be clean and dust free. Rub the tape into the surface and press down edges firmly to achieve maximum bond. For best results apply at room temperature. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Endurance 48mm Duct Tape 50M Black Item number: 71372 Item barcode: 5053521713725 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521713722 Outer pack quantity: 24 Outer pack barcode: 25053521713729
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.