- Looking for a professional masking tape for quality lines? Would you like a painter’s tape for interior or exterior surfaces even with direct sunlight? Do you want residue-free removal within 14 days?
- Mask off surfaces and create a neat edge with the confidence and finish of a professional decorator. You'll be proud of the quality you can achieve.
- A versatile crepe tape for masking a wide range of smooth, lightly textured, and curved surfaces including walls, trim, glass, metal. UV resistance for masking exterior surfaces in direct sunlight.
- With clean and well bonded surfaces, you'll apply the tape evenly, locking down edges to block paint bleed. Once cured (not completely dry), pull the tape back onto itself for clean removal.
- Don't risk bleed-through or paint seepage that can undermine your hard work when painting. Apply this quality tape properly and enjoy the satisfaction of a great finish.
Take a look at this Easy Blue 24mm Masking Tape 3PC from Coral Tools. Created as an easy application masking tape for when you are masking exterior or interior smooth surfaces. Features resistance to the suns ultraviolet rays, giving you the advantage of firm adhesion on most surfaces with residue-free removal within 14 days of first application, even in direct sunlight. This means you'll complete the job with a professional finish! What's included? You'll receive a pack of three masking tapes each with a 24mm width and a length of 25m (75 metres total pack length!). Produced from premium quality tape wound onto a cardboard core. The next time you're paint masking, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 3 pack of masking tapes. Order yours now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Blue 24mm Masking Tape 3PC Item number: 71500 Item barcode: 5053521715002 Inner pack quantity: 5 Inner pack barcode: 15053521715009 Outer pack quantity: 30 Outer pack barcode: 25053521715006
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.