- Do you care about choosing a more eco-friendly paint brush? In need of a smooth, quality paint finish? Would you prefer a more sustainable design?
- We're all trying to make better choices. The Earthwise 2" brush is a little kinder to our planet whilst being able to perform magnificently with most paints
- Gone is the traditional metal ferrule block filled with epoxy resin and rubber spacers. Earthwise simply fixes mono-filament directly to FSC Beech wood handles from well managed forests.
- You'll appreciate the smooth and lightweight qualities as you achieve a fine finish. All while knowing you've made a more Earthwise choice.
- Why wait? If your genuinely looking for a paint brush with meaningful eco-friendly credentials, Earthwise is a serious step in the right direction.
Developed for the discerning painter, the Coral Earthwise 2" Flat Paint Brush with Straight Cut is a more considered choice for general purpose painting with most decorative paints. Because it has a design that uses quality fine filaments fixed directly to a convex handle surface you'll experience a more sustainable choice by using less materials, less resources, and a design that makes disassembly easier. What that means is you'll feel better for choosing a more environmentally friendly brush while remaining confident you'll achieve an excellent finish.! Produced with a quality hardwood handle made simply from Beech wood and mono-filaments. You'll receive a 2" (50mm) flat paint brush. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this FSC wood paint brush. Order yours now. NEVER SOAK, USE HOT WATER, OR APPLY DIRECT HEAT. Wooden handles are porous and can absorb water. Exposure to excess water may cause handle expansion (when wet) and contraction (when dry) resulting in filament loss.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Earthwise 2 Paint Brush Item number: 31853 Item barcode: 5053521318531 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521318538 Outer pack quantity: 64 Outer pack barcode: 25053521318535
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.