Coral Easy Prep Clipt Putty Knife with a Steel Blade
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 53412
- Available Qty: 812
- Would you like a putty knife capable of impressive results? Would you prefer strong, rigid blade? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Apply filler, putty, and sealants with confidence. You'll feel good about the results and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers good levels of performance. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- This will feel like a serious stripping knife thanks to the strong soft-grip handle. The clipt blade shape helps to apply filler and putty with versatility.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk an poor finish from an inferior putty knife? Choose a quality product.
Take a look at this Clipt Putty Knife from Coral Tools. Created as an easier putty knife for when you are mixing and applying filler or putty into window frames, doors, trim, holes and cracks. You'll gain good levels of control and accuracy, because of a clipt blade shape. As a result you'll be assured of pleasing results when pointing around windows and doors! What's included? You'll receive a putty knife. Comprising a steel blade joined to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. Order this clipt putty knife now and you'll enjoy a high performance design on your next filling project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Prep Putty Knife Item number: 53412 Item barcode: 5053521534122 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521534129 Outer pack quantity: 120 Outer pack barcode: 25053521534126
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.