Coral Easy Blue Masking Tape for Indoor and Outdoor use 2 inch 50M roll
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 71503
- Available Qty: 4319
- Looking for a professional masking tape for quality lines? Would you like a painter’s tape for interior or exterior surfaces even with direct sun-light? Do you want residue free removal within 14 days?
- Mask off surfaces and create a neat edge with the confidence and finish of a professional decorator. You'll be proud of quality you can achieve.
- A versatile crepe tape for masking a wide range of smooth, lightly textured, and curved surfaces including walls, trim, glass, metal. UV resistance for masking exterior surfaces in direct sun-light.
- With clean and well bonded surfaces, you'll apply the tape evenly, locking down edges to block paint bleed. Once cured (not completely dry), pull the tape back onto itself for clean removal.
- Don't risk bleed-through or paint seepage that can undermine your hard work when painting. Apply this quality tape properly and enjoy the satisfaction of a great finish.
If you're looking for a masking tape, the Coral Easy Blue 48mm Masking Tape 50M would be an ideal choice to create clean lines or protect surface edges while painting. You're sure to appreciate the premium materials, by gaining firm adhesion on most surfaces with residue free removal within 14 days of first application. Even in direct sunlight, the tape is removed easily, because of resistance to the suns ultraviolet rays. As a result you'll complete the job with a professional finish! You'll receive a 48mm / 2" width masking tape with a length of 50 metres. This premium quality tape wound onto a cardboard core. With this UV resistant masking tape you'll experience an easier process when paint masking. Order now to avoid disappointment.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Blue 48mm Masking Tape 50M Item number: 71503 Item barcode: 5053521715033 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521715030 Outer pack quantity: 24 Outer pack barcode: 25053521715037
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.