Tajima Safety Blades with Two-Sided Edge for use with LC959 Safety Knife 18MM X 56MM Blade
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96850
- Available Qty: 9
- Looking for replacement blades for your Tajima LC959 Safety Box Cutter Knife? In need of great cutting performance on most packaging materials? Do you a prefer blades with two cutting points?
- The durable blade has been designed for long-lasting sharpness. Designed for superior cutting with a broad range of packaging materials including boxes, cartons, film, tape, strapping and much more!
- Each blade has been produced with high quality steel using advanced Japanese style tempering and sharpening.
- This Tajima CB93 blade is a one piece blade without snap segments. Each blade has 2 cutting points resulting in 20 cutting points in this pack.
- Add quality Tajima blades to your basket.
Do you need a box cutter safety blade for high performance cutting? The Tajima Safety Safety Knife Blades 10PC is an impressive choice with impressive cutting edge retention. While cutting, you'll be assured of a dependable, solid blade (without snap-off segments) that retains its sharp cutting edge for longer! Featuring advanced tempering and sharpening for an exceptionally hard cutting edge. Your auto-retractable knife blades is made from premium grade steel. You're buying a 10 pack of 18mm x 56mm blades, with 2 cutting points per blade (flip the blade over and use the other point for maximum blade life). With this safety blades you'll experience an impressive result when cutting. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima CB93H Safety Knife Blades 10PC Item number: 96850 Item barcode: 4975364112071 Inner pack quantity: 20 Inner pack barcode: 0 Outer pack quantity: 240 Outer pack barcode: 0
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.