- Do you need a range of picture hooks for hanging pictures, wall art, clocks and much more? Would you prefer a plastic storage container for safe-keeping? Do you want to hooks suitable for up to 20kg?
- Quickly and easily hang a variety of home and office items to walls using this comprehensive picture hook set.
- Four hook strengths are included in this huge 52 piece set. The set is comprised of 18 hooks for up to 4kg, 12 hooks for up to 8kg, 16 hooks for up to 12kg, and 6 hooks for up to 20kg.
- First check the plaster is in good condition, then holding the picture hook in place, simply hammer the nail through the hook and into the wall. Check the nail entered the wall cleanly.
- Choose a great value. This is a good picture hook set perfect for most everyday needs.
Is your picture hook set letting you down? The Assorted Picture Hook Set 52PC by Coral Tools turns hanging pictures, wall art, photos, clocks and much more into an easier process. While hanging and fixing, you'll be assured any remaining hooks are kept safely together for future use! Featuring a pocket sized plastic container for convenient storage. You can expect to receive an assortment of metal picture hooks comprising 6x hooks for up to 20kg, 16x for up to 12kg, 12x for up to 8kg, and 18x for up to 4kg together with nails. Don't be without these picture hooks for your next hanging and fixing project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Hanger Ass Picture Hook Set 52PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521814009|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521814006|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.