- Do you want a masking tape for precise, crisp lines? Would you like a painter’s tape for interior surfaces not in direct sun-light? Do you want residue free removal within 24 hours?
- Protect and mask interior surfaces for a neat edge and a quality finish that will make you proud.
- Mask emulsion, gloss, and spray paints on smooth, lightly textured, and curved surfaces including walls, trim, glass, metal. Rubber adhesive on crepe tape for a medium tack at up to 60 degrees Celsius
- With clean and well bonded surfaces, you'll apply the tape evenly, locking down edges to block paint bleed. Once cured (not completely dry), pull the tape back onto itself for clean removal.
- Apply properly, and whether you are a professional, DIY or hobby user you can depend on this tape for pleasing results.
If you're looking for a masking tape, the Coral Essentials 24mm Masking Tape 50M would be a good deal and a great choice if you need to create clean lines or protect surface edges while painting. Because it has crepe paper backed with rubber adhesive you'll experience good adhesion, easy tear, and residue free removal within 24 hours of first application. You can rely on great results in temperatures of up to 60 degrees Celsius! You can expect to receive a 24mm / 1" width masking tape with a length of 50 metres. The crepe paper wound onto a cardboard core ensures a smooth application. The next time you're paint masking, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 1 inch masking tape. Order yours now.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 24mm Masking Tape 50M|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521713012|
|Outer pack quantity:||72|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521713019|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.