Coral Paperwiz XL Original 3-in-1 Wallpaper Tool for Paper-Hanging | Trim Guide and Paint Shield 21 inch 54CM
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 69502
- Available Qty: 2801
- Do you want a wall-paper tool for a professional finish? Would you prefer to replace 3 tools with one? Do you want to avoid stretching, scratches, tearing and split seams?
- Hang wallpaper with the confidence and finish of a professional decorator. This longer version of the top-selling Paperwiz tool is longer at 21.25" / 540mm and has a 50 degree angle corner edge
- You'll finish even faster, with longer cuts, and without fear of complications. The 50 degree angled tail helps reach into corners.
- Imagine gliding the tool over the surface to remove air pockets and imperfections. For a neat trim you'll use a knife to slice along the straight edge. Finally, you'll run the tool over seams to bond.
- The Original Paperwiz XL is a tool trusted by professional decorators worldwide. Why wait, when you can save money compared to buying three separate tools? Even works great as a paint shield.
Take a look at this Original Wallpaper Tool from Coral Tools. Created as an easier wallpaper tool for when you are hanging wallpaper, wallcoverings, borders, vinyl decals and other self-adhesive sheets. You'll gain a smooth glide, enhanced surface visibility, longer cuts, and reach into corners, because of a longer 21.25" / 540mm cut resistant transparent material with a double bevelled edge and 50 degree tail end. As a result you'll be assured of a great finish and avoid stretching, scratching, tearing and split seams! Your original Paperwiz XL paperhanging tool is made from a premium plastic material. You're buying an original Paperwiz XL 3-in-1 wallpaper tool. Don't be without this wallpaper tool on your next paperhanging project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Paperwiz Original XL Wallpaper Tool Item number: 69502 Item barcode: 5053521695021 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521695028 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521695025
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.