- Are you looking for a wall brush with great coverage? Do you want professional finish? Would you appreciate durable high quality materials?
- This 4" wall brush has been designed by experts for excellent coverage and finish when coating interior and exterior textured walls including masonry, cement, brickwork, sheds, fences, and decking.
- You'll appreciate the a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money.
- The elegant FSC wood handle is from sustainable forests. Made using some of the finest quality materials. Before first use, you'll comb the brush for best results
- This wall brush is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Do you need a Wall Brush for a thick traditional full bodied brush head. You'll noticable the performance upgrade in terms of finish and productivity? The Coral Aspire 4" Wall Paint Brush is a premium quality professional choice with excellent paint pick up and release. You'll gain a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money. Ideal for interior and exterior textured walls including masonry cement brickwork sheds fences decking and the application of wallpaper paste, because of a high performance durable filament blend. As a result you'll feel confident achieving a quality finish, fast! Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! Produced with a stainless steel ferrule, a FSC beech handle sourced from sustainably managed forests, and premium quality filaments. You'll receive a 4" (100mm) wall brush brush. With this professional quality wall brush you'll experience a premium quality professional result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire Wall Brush 4 Item number: 32700 Item barcode: 5053521327007 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521327004 Outer pack quantity: 64 Outer pack barcode: 25053521327001
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.