Tajima V-REX II Utility Blades for Extreme Sharp Cutting with Trapezoid Knives 10 piece pack set
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96823
- Available Qty: 332
- Looking for Utility Blades that have exceptional performance? In need of compatibility with most utility knives? Do need a blade that can stand up to heavy duty use?
- Feel confident with extraordinary cutting performance. Each black blade has been carefully sharpened to classified Japanese standards perfected over many decades.
- The Utility Blade geometry and extra-hard SK-120 steel maximises cutting point strength. Blades track straight and stay sharper for longer. Suitable for heavy duty use with Drywall and Plaster-board.
- Each blade has 2 cutting points resulting in 20 cutting points in this pack. With superior performance, these blades can offer a lower cost per cut to standard blades.
- Add to your basket and experience the Tajima difference.
Does your utility blade leave you disappointment? The Utility Blades 10PC by Tajima helps you when cutting including applications with drywall / plasterboard and other heavy duty cutting and scoring tasks. You'll gain an exceptionally smooth and fine quality of cut, because of Japanese style tempering and multi-step sharpening. As a result you'll be equipped with a world class cutting edge for truly exceptional cutting performance. To lower cost-per-cut, blades stay sharper for longer making them a wise choice for professionals! Your trapezoid blades is made from SK-120 premium grade, extra thick steel. You're buying a 10 pack of trapezoid utility blades, with 2 cutting points per blade (20 cutting points in this pack). The next time you're cutting, avoid the worry and make sure you have these trapezoid blades. Order yours now. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima VRB-10B V-REX II Trap Blades 10PC Item number: 96823 Item barcode: 4975364019578 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 120 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.