Coral Shurglide Telescopic Extension Pole with Latest Flip-Cam Lock 0.6-1.2M / 2-4FT
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 76501
- Available Qty: Out of Stock
- Looking for a telescopic extension pole that is lightweight and durable? Do you prefer pole a that securely locks at any position? Need a threaded tip and a push-fit adaptor for use with most tools?
- Our latest flip cam locking mechanism - simply flip down the locking tab to create a secure friction lock any any length from 0.6m to 1.2m (2 to 4 feet).
- Diecast 3/4'' ACME threaded tip for most Paint Roller Frames other accessories including Dusters, Squeegees, Mops, Brooms, Gutter Cleaners, Window Cleaners. An adaptor is included for push-fit tools
- You'll first attach your roller frame or accessory by screwing directly onto the pole or use the adaptor. You'll release the flip-lock, adjust length, and re-engage flip-lock to secure.
- Why wait? Whether you are painting, dusting, cleaning this superb adjustable, retractable, and long-lasting pole is just what you need!
If you're looking for a extension pole, the Coral Shurglide 0.6-1.2m Extension Pole would be an easier choice if you need a silk like telescopic mechanism and appreciate a strong friction lock mechanism that allows locking at any position (not just in staged increments like old-fashioned poles!). Because it has a smooth positive locking mechanism you'll experience a reliable lock and fast length changes. What that means is you'll be assured of an robust pole with a secure lock! What's included? You'll receive a 0.6-1.2m (approx. 2-4 ft) extension pole. Comprising a lightweight, strong, and rust-resistant anodised alunimum shank with non-slip foam grips, robush flip-cam locks, and a diecast 3/4" ACME threaded tip with an included adaptor for push-fit handles. Don't be without this lightweight extension pole on your next working at length project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Shurglide 0.6 - 1.2m Extension Pole Item number: 76501 Item barcode: 5053521765014 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521765011 Outer pack quantity: 10 Outer pack barcode: 25053521765018
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.