Tajima Scrape-Rite Solid-Core Scraper Replacement Blade Hard Rigid with an Angled Edge 80MM
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96854
- Available Qty: 7
- Looking for replacement blades for your Tajima PHR250H80 scraper? Do you need hard rigid blade to force away surface materials? Do you value high quality steel?
- This premium blade has been designed for professionals. The blade features a thick rigid body and a sharp angled edge. At 80mm wide it gives good coverage and control.
- Each blade has been produced with high quality steel using advanced Japanese style tempering and sharpening.
- You'll feel confident undertaking any project safe in the knowledge you've invested in a premium quality blade from Japans leading brand.
- Add to your basket and look forward to easier and safer scraping. If you're looking for the thin flexible version of this blade search for Tajima PHR-FB80
If you're looking for a rigid blade, the Tajima Scrape-Rite 80mm Scraper Blade would be an excellent choice if you need a high quality thick and strong blade and appreciate impressive strength and flexibility. If you want to feel confident of the scraping action, advanced tempering and sharpening will deliver an exceptionally hard scraping edge. Expect a 80mm (3.1") thick rigid blade. Compatible with the Tajima Scrape-Rite Solid-Core scraper handles (sold seperately). Produced with a premium grade steel blade. Order this 80mm scraper blade now and you'll enjoy impressive strength and flexibility on your next scraping project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima PHR-HB80 Scrape-Rite Solid Core Hard Blade Item number: 96854 Item barcode: 4975364058072 Inner pack quantity: 4 Inner pack barcode: 0 Outer pack quantity: 36 Outer pack barcode: 0
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.