Tajima Scrape-Rite Solid-Core Scraper Replacement Blade Thin Flexible with a Straight Edge 80MM
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96853
- Available Qty: 10
- Looking for replacement blades for your Tajima PHR250F80 scraper? Do you need flexible blade to lift surface materials? Do you value high quality steel?
- This premium blade has been designed for professionals. The blade features a thin flexible body and rounded edges to avoid accidental surface damage. At 80mm wide it gives good coverage and control.
- Each blade has been produced with high quality steel using advanced Japanese style tempering and sharpening.
- You'll feel confident undertaking any project safe in the knowledge you've invested in a premium quality blade from Japans leading brand.
- Add to your basket and look forward to easier and safer scraping. If you're looking for the thick rigid version of this blade search for Tajima PHR-HB80
Take a look at this 80mm Scraper Blade from Tajima. Created as an excellent flexible blade for when you are preparing surfaces by peeling materials away from surfaces including wall, floor, ceiling, and roofing applications. You'll gain impressive performance, because of advanced tempering with rounded corner edges. As a result you'll feel confident of the scraping peeling action and the round edges pevent accidental and costly surface damage! You can expect to receive a 80mm (3.1") thin flexible blade. Compatible with the Tajima Scrape-Rite Solid-Core scraper handles (sold seperately). Made with a premium grade steel blade. With this 80mm scraper blade you'll experience an excellent result when scraping. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima PHR-FB80 Scrape-Rite Solid Core Flex Blade Item number: 96853 Item barcode: 4975364058089 Inner pack quantity: 4 Inner pack barcode: 0 Outer pack quantity: 36 Outer pack barcode: 0
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.