- Looking for a quality 9mm utility knife? Do you prefer strong stainless steel metal casing? In need of a slim cutting design?
- You'll save time adjusting the blade with the auto-locking feature. With the slimline profile you'll have greater surface visibility for more accurate cuts.
- Save money as this knife comes with 3x quality 9mm Tajima blades. Each blade has 13 cutting points resulting in 39 cutting points. Safety snap off segments using the blade snapper in the end cap.
- Ideal for left and right handed users this knife feels solid and well made. Just slide the auto lock button to effortlessly reveal a new blade segment. Achieve more accurate cuts with the slim profile
- Why compromise? Add this leading slim-line cutter to your basket.
Is your snap-off knife letting you down? The 9mm Snap-off Knife by Tajima helps you with detailing and specialist cutting including graphics and window tinting. The pocket clip snap assist allows you to easily carry this exceptional design for swiftly breaking blade segments. As a result you're assured of a high quality knife capable of precise cuts and ideal for detailing! Your snap off knife for 9mm blades is made from a premium SK-120 stainless steel body. You're buying a slimline 9mm snap-off knife sold with 3x premium Tajima Endura blades. The next time you're cutting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this snap off knife. Order yours now. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima LC301B 9mm Slim Auto Knife Item number: 96808 Item barcode: 4975364020048 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 0 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.