- Looking for a great 25mm utility knife? Do you prefer the soft grip high performance casing? In need of extraordinary cutting performance?
- You'll save time adjusting the blade with the auto-locking feature. You'll also cut confidently with the soft grip casing.
- This knife comes with a premium 25mm Tajima Razar Black Blade. Sharpened to Japanese standards for an ultra sharp blade that stays sharp for longer.
- The rubberised casing creates a secure grip. Just slide the auto lock button to effortlessly reveal a new blade segment. Comes with the Razer Black Blade to achieve precise cuts.
- Possibly the best utility knife you'll ever use. Add to your basket.
Developed for the tool enthusiast or professional, the Tajima ProGrip Dura 25mm Snap-off Knife is a superior choice for cutting. If you want to be assured of a robust knife capable of superior cutting performance even on demanding jobs , an extra hard blade guide will deliver stronger than standard models. You'll receive a 25mm snap-off knife pre-loaded with a premium Tajima Razar Black Blade. The stainless steel blade guide is secured to a hardwearing plastic and elastomer casing. The blade is made with premium SK-120 steel. Look no further for your snap-off knife! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima DC660YB 25mm ProGrip Auto Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.