- Looking for a great 18mm utility knife? Do you prefer the soft grip high performance casing? In need of extraordinary cutter performance?
- You'll save time adjusting the blade with the auto-locking feature. You'll also cut confidently with the soft grip casing. Use as a screwdriver, lift lids, and open cartons with the hardened tip.
- Save money as this knife comes with 3x premium 18mm Tajima Razar Black blades. Sharpened to Japanese standards for an ultra sharp blade that stays sharp for longer.
- You'll feel the assured grip of the rubberised casing. Just slide the auto lock button to effortlessly reveal a new blade segment. Achieve precise cuts thanks to the razar black blades included.
- Possibly the best utility knife you'll ever use. Add to your basket.
Is your snap-off knife letting you down? The 18mm Snap-off Knife by Tajima creates exceptional cuts. This versatile knife is capable of superior cutting performance, an extra hard blade guide with a tapered tip will deliver a 3.5 stronger blade guides for added functionality. Additional usage as a screw driver or for piercing carton tape when opening boxes is possible. You can expect to receive an 18mm snap-off knife pre-loaded with 3x premium Tajima Razar black blades. Compatible with the Tajima DC-LSFY Safety Holster (sold separately). Made with a stainless steel blade guide secured to a hardwearing plastic and elastomer casing. The blade is made with premium SK-120 steel. Order this 18mm snap off knife now and you'll enjoy a rubberised grip for improved comfort and control. The knife also includes internal blade storage on your next cutting project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima DC560YB 18mm ProGrip Auto Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.