Coral Essentials Snap Off Knife with Auto Lock and Decorators Utility Fin 18MM
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 56301
- Available Qty: 31
- Looking for great value snap-off knife? Do you want great cutting performance? Would prefer a multi-purpose design to make other common tasks easier?
- This Snap-Off Knife has a Coral 18mm blade designed for sharpness. You'll achieve great quality, exact cuts. The utility fin helps to open paint cans, carton tape, crease wallpaper and more.
- Feel confident you’ll achieve great cuts with a comfortable and versatile handle. The auto blade locking feature of the blade slider provides fast blade segment. Great for professionals.
- This feels like a well-made knife that can take on most cutting tasks. You’ll find this knife a pleasure to use and you’ll be proud of the cuts you’ll achieve.
- Why wouldn’t you choose a quality knife with all the extra benefits of the utility fin? Add to your basket.
Need to upgrade your old snap-knife? The 18mm Snap-Off Knife Fin by Coral Tools is designed for a variety of cutting purposes. This versatile knife is ideal for many everyday applications, with an auto blade lock and a multi-purpose "fin" to deliver fast blade changes and easier opening of paint can lids, creasing wallpaper, scoring thick cardboard, or piercing box tape. Expect an 18mm Snap-Off knife, produced with a plastic body, steel frame and fin / pick, and a carbon steel blade. Order this 18mm snap-off knife with fin now and you'll enjoy your next cutting project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Essentials 18mm Snap-Off Knife Fin Item number: 56301 Item barcode: 5053521563016 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521563013 Outer pack quantity: 144 Outer pack barcode: 25053521563010
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.