- Looking for a quality 9mm graphics knife? Do you prefer acute 30 degree blade segments? In need of a slim stainless steel cutting design?
- With 30 degree blade segments you have greater reach and surface contact with this versatile knife. The slimline profile gives you greater surface visibility for more accurate cuts.
- Save money as this knife comes with 3x quality 30 degree Tajima blades. Each blade has 7 cutting points resulting in 21 cutting points. Safety snap off segments using the blade snapper in the end cap.
- Ideal for left and right handed users this knife feels solid and well made. Just slide the auto lock button to effortlessly reveal a new blade segment. Achieve more accurate cuts with the slim profile
- Why compromise? Add this leading graphics cutter to your basket.
If you're looking for a snap-off knife, the Tajima Acute 9mm Snap-off Knife 30? would be an excellent choice if you need an acute angled knife and appreciate a stainless steel design suitable for wet and dry use. Because it has 30? cutting angle you'll experience improved blade contact and improved blade reach. What that means is you'll be assured of a quality knife capable of precise high quality of cuts! Expect a slimline 9mm snap-off knife sold with 3x premium Tajima 30? cut blades (replacements blades: Tajima LB39). Produced with a stainless steel body with a snap-assist pocket clip. The blade is made with premium SK-120 steel. Order this 9mm snap off knife now and you'll enjoy a stainless steel design suitable for wet and dry use on your next cutting project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima LC390B 9mm Slim Graphics Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.