Tajima Razar Snap Off Blades for Extreme Sharp Cutting Compatible with Cutter Knives 25MM 10 piece pack set
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96811
- Available Qty: 152
- Looking for an 9mm snap-off blade? Would you like the sharpest blades that last? In need of compatibility with most 9mm snap-off knives?
- Feel confident with extraordinary cutting performance. Each blade has been carefully sharpened to classified Japanese standards perfected over many decades.
- Sharper blades offer precise and more reliable cuts for improved safety.
- Each blade has 7 cutting points for 70 total cutting points in this pack. With superior performance, these blades can offer a lower cost per cut to standard blades.
- Add to your basket and experience the difference.
Do you need a snap-off blade for a razor sharp cutting edge? The Tajima Razar 25mm Snap-Off Blades 10PC is an excellent choice with a blade that stays sharp for longer. You'll gain an exceptionally smooth and fine quality of cut, because of Japanese style tempering and multi-step sharpening. As a result you'll be equipped with a world class cutting edge for truly exceptional cutting performance. To lower cost-per-cut, blades stay sharper for longer making them a wise choice for professionals! Produced with SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.7mm. You'll receive a 10 pack of 25mm snap-off blades, with 7 cutting points per blade (70 cutting points in this pack). Look no further for your snap-off blade! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima LCB65RBC 25mm Razar Blades 10PC Item number: 96811 Item barcode: 4975364111548 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: 15053521968115 Outer pack quantity: 60 Outer pack barcode: 25053521968112
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.