Tajima Razar Snap Off Blades for Extreme Sharp Cutting Compatible with Cutter Knives 18MM 10 piece pack set
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96813
- Available Qty: 905
- Looking for an 18mm snap-off blade? Would you like the sharpest blades that last? In need of compatibility with most 18mm snap-off knives?
- Feel confident with extraordinary cutting performance. Each blade has been carefully sharpened to classified Japanese standards perfected over many decades.
- Independent tests found Tajima outperformed Olfa LBB, Stanley Fatmax, and IRWIN Bi-Metal blue blades for initial cutting performance and cutting edge retention.
- Each blade has 8 cutting points for 80 cutting points in this pack. With superior performance, these blades can offer a lower cost per cut to standard blades.
- Add to your basket and experience the difference.
Developed for the tool enthusiast or professional, the Tajima Razar 18mm Snap-Off Blades 10PC is an excellent choice for cutting including applications with wallpaper, cartons, cardboard, and film. You'll gain an exceptionally smooth and fine quality of cut, because of Japanese style tempering and multi-step sharpening. As a result you'll be equipped with a world class cutting edge for truly exceptional cutting performance. To lower cost-per-cut, blades stay sharper for longer making them a wise choice for professionals! Expect a 10 pack of 18mm snap-off blades, with 8 cutting points per blade (80 cutting points in this pack). Produced with SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.5mm. Order this 18mm snap off blades now and you'll enjoy a blade that stays sharp for longer on your next cutting and scraping project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima LCB50RBC 18mm Razar Blades 10PC Item number: 96813 Item barcode: 4975364019042 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 0 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.