Tajima Razar Snap Off Blades for Extreme Sharp Cutting Compatible with Cutter Knives 18MM 50 piece pack set
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96814
- Available Qty: 260
- Looking for an 18mm snap-off blade? Would you like the sharpest blades that last? In need of compatibility with most 18mm snap-off knives?
- Feel confident with extraordinary cutting performance. Each blade has been carefully sharpened to classified Japanese standards perfected over many decades.
- In independent tests, Tajima outperformed Olfa LBB, Stanley Fatmax, and IRWIN Bi-Metal blue blades for Initial Cutting Performance and Cutting Edge Retention. Test BS EN ISO 8442-5: 2004 in May 2016.
- Each blade has 8 cutting points resulting in 400 cutting points in this pack. With superior performance, these blades can offer a lower cost per cut to standard blades.
- Add to your basket and experience the difference.
If you're looking for a snap-off blade, the Tajima Razar 18mm Snap-Off Blades 50PC is an excellent choice if you need a razor sharp cutting edge and appreciate a blade that stays sharp for longer. You'll gain an exceptionally smooth and fine quality cut, because of Japanese style tempering and multi-step sharpening. As a result you'll be equipped with a world class cutting edge for truly exceptional performance. To lower cost-per-cut, blades stay sharper for longer making them a wise choice for professionals! What's included? You'll receive a 50 pack of 18mm snap-off blades, with 8 cutting points per blade (400 cutting points in this pack). Comprising SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.5mm. Look no further for your snap-off blade! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima LCB50RB-50H 18mm Razar Blades 50PC Item number: 96814 Item barcode: 4975364110312 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 0 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.