- Are you looking for a lining fitch set for sharp lines and detail? Do you need an ultra-smooth finish? Would you prefer greater productivity?
- This 5 piece slant lining fitch paint brush set has been designed by experts for greater speed, accurate neat lines, and a superb finish. Sizes are 0.25", 0.5", 0.75", 1", and a 0.5" Stubby.
- You'll appreciate the firm brush head that conforms and holds it's shape to deliver a neat working line. Long tapered and micro-tipped filaments deliver the smooth professional finish.
- The elegant FSC wood handle is from sustainable forests. Made using some of the finest quality materials. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. As you lay off, paint will flow precisely and evenly.
- This slant lining fitch set is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Developed for the professional painter, the Coral Aspire Slant Lining Fitch Paint Brush Set 5 Piece is a premium quality professional choice for applying water-based and oil-based architectural coatings. While painting, you'll feel confident achieving sharp lines cutting-in and an excellent smooth surface finish. Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! Featuring a fusion of firm long tapered and micro-tipped filaments for a brush head that conforms and holds it's shape to deliver a neat working line. What's included? You'll receive a set of 0.25", 0.5", 0.75", 1", and 0.5" Stubby slant lining fitch paint brushes. Comprising a metal ferrule, a FSC beech handle sourced from sustainably managed forests, and premium quality filaments. Look no further for your Lining Fitch Paint Brush Set with with Angled filaments! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire Lining Fitch Set 5PC Item number: 33749 Item barcode: 5053521337495 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521337492 Outer pack quantity: 80 Outer pack barcode: 25053521337499
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.