- Would you like a Shave-Hook capable of impressive results? Would you prefer a strong, rigid blade shank? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Remove coatings from irregular and flat surfaces. with confidence. You'll feel good about the results and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers good levels of performance. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- This will feel like a serious shave hook thanks to the strong soft-grip handle. The strong blade helps to scrape paint and other coatings from surfaces.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk a poor finish from an inferior shave hook? Choose a quality product.
Do you need a shave hook for a satisfying finish? The Coral Easy Prep Combination Shave hook is an easier choice with a high performance design. Because it has a metal blade with a concave, convex, and flat edges you'll experience a versatile scraping blade for any surface. This guarantees successful paint removal every time! You can expect to receive a combination shave hook, made with a steel blade joined by a long shank to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. The next time you're scraping, avoid the worry and make sure you have this combination shave hook. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Prep Combination Shavehook|
|Inner pack quantity:||3|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521554011|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521554018|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.