Coral Endurance Scraper Tool for Wallpaper and Floor Tile Adhesive Removal includes 4 Blades 5 inch
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 53705
- Available Qty: Out of Stock
- Looking for tough wallpaper stripper? Do you want to finish faster? Would extra blade security allow for safer working?
- This Wallpaper Stripper and Scraper has a long lasting, strong design. The oversized and angled 5-inch blade head scrapes more of the surface. Includes 4 spare blades stored conveniently in the handle
- Feel confident when stripping wallpaper, removing vinyl tiles, or paint. The durable metal design also features a long handle and a tripe screw blade retention system for secure blade attachment.
- This feels like a well-made scraper that can take on most tasks. You’ll find the scraping process with the long handle giving you greater reach and leverage.
- Why wouldn’t you choose a quality scraper that makes most scraping projects easier and faster? Add to your basket.
Developed for the experienced professional painter, general trades, or the DIY enthusiast, the Coral Endurance 5" Scraper is an impressive choice for preparing surfaces including walls, floors, ceilings, as well as roofing applications and the removal of wallpaper and vinyl tiles. While scraping, you'll be assured of a safer tool and quality results with flat surfaces! Featuring an angled, triple screw blade head for efficient slicing actions and better blade security. Expect a long handled scraper with 5" (125mm) wide blade and sold with 4 blades. Produced with a metal frame, a plastic handle that opens for blade storage, and 4 high carbon blades. The next time you're scraping, avoid the worry and make sure you have this long handled tool. Order yours now. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Endurance 5" Scraper Item number: 53705 Item barcode: 5053521537055 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521537052 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521537059
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.