- Looking for a great art and modelling knife? Do you prefer a pen style for excellent control? Would you appreciate internal spare blade storage?
- With a bladed end and a spatula end this is a versatile tool. You'll achieve excellent cutting performance. Popular for arts, detail cutting, stencil design, crafts and scrap-booking.
- Save money as this knife comes with 9x quality blades. Spare blades accessed by unscrewing the spatula end. Easily change blades by turning the finger grip to release or apply clamp tension.
- This knife feels as natural as a pen making it ideal for left and right handed users. After use apply the blade cover for safe storage.
- Why compromise? Add this craft knife to your basket.
Is your specialist knife letting you down? The Art Knife by Tajima helps you with detailing and specialist cutting including use as a model, graphics or art knife. While cutting, you'll be assured of a premium art knife that is pleasure to use and capable of precise high quality cuts. . The knife handle also includes a tapered end for use as a spatula when smoothing or moulding materials! Featuring a familiar pen format with textured finger grip area for a well balanced and easy to control knife. Produced as a metal body with plastic parts including a blade cover for safety when not in use. The blade is made with premium SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.5mm. You'll receive a slimline 4.9mm bladed art knife sold with 9x premium Tajima art blades (replacements blades: Tajima LB10). With this art and graphics knife you'll experience an excellent cut. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima LC101B Art & Graphics Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.