- Are you looking for a paperhanging brush that can apply soft uniform pressure? Do you need brush that can be used even with delicate wallpapers? Would you prefer greater productivity?
- This 9" paperhanging brush has been designed by experts for a ultra-soft and highly responsive brush for uniform pressure to promose good adhesion and the gentle removal of creases and air bubbles
- You'll appreciate the responsive and durable filaments that hold their shape to deliver consistent performance and a gentle application
- The elegant FSC wood handle is from sustainable forests. Made using some of the finest quality materials.
- This paperhanging brush is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Developed for the professional painter, the Coral Aspire 9" Paperhanging Brush is a premium quality professional choice for smoothing newly hung wallpaper to a professional standard by applying uniform pressure to surface for consistent adhesion and the gentle removal of creases and air bubbles even at edges and corners . If you want to feel confident achieving excellent smooth surface finish. Endorsed by brush warriors!, a high performance and durable filament blend will deliver a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money. Ideal for most wallcoverings including Wallpaper, Lining Paper, Vinyl, Anaglypta, Woodchip and even delicate and stencilled papers. You can expect to receive a 9" (288mm) paper-hanging brush. Made with a FSC beech handle sourced from sustainably managed forests, and premium quality filaments. The next time you're hanging wallpaper, avoid the worry and make sure you have this trade quality wallpaper smoothing brush. Order yours now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 9 Paperhanging Brush Item number: 35700 Item barcode: 5053521357004 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521357001 Outer pack quantity: 24 Outer pack barcode: 25053521357008
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.