Coral Easy Coater Paint Rollers and Cage Frame Professional 1.75" 6 piece pack set
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 43515
- Available Qty: 183
- Only in need of a quality frames and some great paint roller covers? Do you want greater coverage? Do you need an impressive finish on smooth and semi-smooth surfaces?
- This is set uses professional grade 1.75" diameter rollers. The larger size offers 15% more coverage and reduced paint splatter versus most 1.5" diameter rollers!
- With greater productivity and less mess, you'll finish faster! Our microfibre roller is shed-resistant and produces a smooth finish. The high comfort frame has a screw end for use with extension poles
- For best results, pre-wet fabric rollers before use. For water-based coatings use water. Remove excess; rollers should be damp, not waterlogged. Run your hands over the fabric to lift and revitalise.
- Get ahead with a popular roller combination frame and cover set trusted by professionals. You'll achieve impressive results in less time!
Do you need a paint roller set for a very smooth, even finish with most paints on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces? The Coral Easy Coater 9" Roller Set 1.75" 6PC is an easier choice with a great painting experience and a large frame handle for better comfort and control. If you want to finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss, a dense, woven microfibre fabric will deliver a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the core. Produced with a large comfortable soft-grip handle with durable metal shank with screw threaded end for use with extension poles, and premium microfibre sleeves. You'll receive a kit comprising 9-inch cage frame, and five 9-inch microfibre covers. Look no further for your paint roller set! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Coater PRO 9" Roller Combi 1.75" 6PC Item number: 43515 Item barcode: 5053521435153 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521435150 Outer pack quantity: 10 Outer pack barcode: 25053521435157
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.