- Searching for a high performance paint roller set? Do you want to achieve an impressive, smooth finish? Do you need both larger 9" rollers and smaller 4" mini-rollers?
- This is set uses professional grade 9" x 1.75" diameter rollers. The larger size offers 15% more coverage and reduced paint splatter versus most 1.5" diameter rollers!
- With greater productivity and less mess, you'll finish faster! Our microfibre roller is shed-resistant and produces a smooth finish. The larger 9" frame has a screw end for use with extension poles
- For best results, pre-wet fabric rollers before use. For water-based coatings use water. Remove excess; rollers should be damp, not waterlogged. Run your hands over the fabric to lift and revitalise.
- Get ahead with a popular roller set that is trusted by professionals. As a great all purpose roller kit without a steep price tag it's hard to buy better!
If you're looking for a paint roller set, the Coral Easy Coater Paint Roller Set 12PC would be an easier choice if you need a very smooth, even finish with most paints on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces and appreciate a great painting experience and soft-grip roller frame handles for better comfort and control. If you want to finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss, a dense, woven microfibre fabric will deliver a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the core. You can expect to receive a kit comprising a tray, a 9-inch cage frame, 4" mini-roller frame, two 9-inch microfibre covers, and six 4-inch microfibre mini roller covers. Made with a strong polypropylene tray, premium microfibre sleeves, and comfortable soft-grip handles with durable metal shanks. Don't be without this emulsion and gloss roller set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Coater PRO 9" Roller Set 11PC Item number: 43510 Item barcode: 5053521435108 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521435105 Outer pack quantity: 8 Outer pack barcode: 25053521435102
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.