- Do you want a paint roller set for a good finish? Would you like to avoid the frustration of roller covers slipping on the frame? Do you want painting to be faster and easier?
- At last, paint roller covers stay locked on Headlock frames! Avoid the mess, pain, lost time, and potential damage of roller slippage. You'll finish faster and appreciate an easier way to paint.
- With possibly the highest fabric density in its class, you'll achieve faster coverage. The tray holds more paint than many alternatives, meaning you spend more time painting and less time re-filling.
- Your arms will appreciate how lightweight this roller frame feels. You'll load the cartridge through the cover, then lock the tabs onto the frame. Paint applies evenly as you glide over surfaces.
- With little spare time, why risk the mess and hassle of manually adjusting your cover on the frame? Headlock paint roller kits give you the confidence to easily achieve a good finish.
Is your paint roller set letting you down? The 9" Roller Set 1.5" 4PC by Coral Tools helps you when applying emulsion paint to level surfaces such as walls and ceilings, or for the application of wallpaper paste. While painting, you'll be assured of easier and faster painting, avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning sliding covers on old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in place! Featuring patented HEADLOCK® technology for a secure lock of roller covers onto the frame. This set is produced with a polypropylene tray, metal shank, and knitted polyester sleeves. You'll receive an extra deep paint tray (up to 68% more paint holding capacity), a 9x1.5" roller frame, and two roller covers. Look no further for your paint roller set! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Max Coat 9" Roller Set 1.5" 4PC Item number: 43101 Item barcode: 5053521431018 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521431015 Outer pack quantity: 24 Outer pack barcode: 25053521431012
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.