- Working with gloss paint, emulsion, varnish or wood oils? In need of a fine finish? Do you want 2x the coverage of a Mini-roller cover?
- You'll feel confident in impressive results working with a wide range of coatings and paints.
- When applying coatings this cover produces a consistent, fine finish over smooth surfaces.
- You'll slide the cover over a 1.5" diameter frame. For faster and easier application use Headlock paint roller frames. You'll feel pleased with the finish you can achieve with this roller cover.
- Applying some coatings can be a challenge. This is our most versatile paint roller sleeve. Experience a fine finish with most paints and coatings.
If you're looking for a short pile paint roller cover, the Coral All Paints 4" Roller Cover 1.5" would be an impressive choice if you need a superior, even finish with all paints including gloss and vanish on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces and appreciate the highest quality materials. While painting, you'll be assured of fine, even coverage! Featuring a dense fabric for a smooth finish. You can expect to receive a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. Made with a velour simulated mohair fabric on a plastic core. Order this 4x1.5" paint roller cover now and you'll enjoy the highest quality materials on your next painting project.
|Item name:||Coral All Paints 4" Roller Cover 1.5"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521417309|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521417306|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.