- Looking for paint roller with a remarkable finish? In need great performance on semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a paint roller cover for your 9" frame?
- This 9" x 1.75" roller sleeve has been designed by experts for greater application speed, and a excellent finish using architectural paint on semi-smooth surfaces like plasterboard, walls and ceilings
- You'll appreciate pure white high density premium microfibre with its 10mm medium pile length that delivers consistent performance especially where a topcoat with a smooth uniform finish is required
- You'll wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use (see pack guidance). Securely load your cover onto a 9" roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- This paint roller is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Take a look at this 9 inch 1.75" dia roller cover from Coral Tools. Created as a premium quality professional medium pile paint roller cover for when you are applying architectural paint to semi smooth surfaces and especially useful for your topcoat or any project where coverage and a smooth uniform finish is required. You'll gain a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money, because of a high-density premium microfibre. As a result you'll feel confident achieving perfection and a class leading finish! Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! What's included? You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.75" (44mm) diameter head. Comprising a woven pure white microfibre fabric on a plastic core. With this 9x1.75" paint roller cover you'll experience a premium quality professional result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 9 Roller Cover 1.75 10MM Item number: 41874 Item barcode: 5053521418743 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521418740 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521418747
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.