- Looking for paint roller with a remarkable finish? In need great performance on semi-smooth surfaces? Do you need a paint roller cover for your 9" frame?
- This 9" x 1.5" roller sleeve has been designed by experts for greater application speed, and a excellent finish using architectural paint on semi-smooth surfaces like plasterboard, walls and ceilings
- You'll appreciate pure white high density premium microfibre with its 10mm medium pile length that delivers consistent performance especially where a topcoat with a smooth uniform finish is required
- You'll wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use (see pack guidance). Securely load your cover onto a 9" roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- This paint roller is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Developed for the professional painter, the Coral Aspire 9 inch 1.5" dia roller cover is a premium quality professional choice for applying architectural paint to semi smooth surfaces and especially useful for your topcoat or any project where coverage and a smooth uniform finish is required. If you want to feel confident achieving perfection and a class leading finish! Trusted by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!, a high-density premium microfibre will deliver a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money. Expect a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. Frames with HEADLOCK technology are recommended. Produced with a woven pure white microfibre fabric on a plastic core. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 9x1.5" paint roller sleeve. Order yours now.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 9 Roller Cover 1.5 10MM Item number: 41873 Item barcode: 5053521418736 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521418733 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521418730
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.