- Looking for paint roller with a great finish? In need great performance on semi-smooth plus surfaces? Do you need a paint roller cover for your 12" frame?
- This 12" x 1.75" roller sleeve has been designed by experts for greater application speed, and an impressive finish using architectural paint on semi-smooth plus or textured surfaces
- You'll appreciate pure white high density premium microfibre with its 15mm long pile length that is also useful for fast mist coats / topcoats where the smoothest finish isn't needed
- You'll wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use (see pack guidance). Securely load your cover onto a 12" roller frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- This paint roller is worthy of achieving the performance that highly-esteemed professional reputations are built upon. Invest in yours while stocks last.
Is your long pile paint roller cover letting you down? The 12 inch 1.75" dia roller cover by Coral Tools helps you when applying architectural paint to semi smooth plus surfaces. It's especially useful for rapid mist coats and the pile length means its great for more challenging textured surfaces that other paint rollers struggle with while preserving a professional quality finish. This pile length is also great for topcoats when speed is important and you do not require the smoothest finish. While painting, you'll feel confident achieving perfection and a class leading finish! Endorsed by brush warriors and fussy blokes / gals alike!! Featuring a high-density premium microfibre for a professional finish and high levels of productivity saving time and money. What's included? You'll receive a 12" (305mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with double arm roller frames using attachment pins of less than 8mm diameter. Comprising a woven pure white microfibre fabric on a plastic core. Don't be without this long pile roller cover on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Aspire 12 Roller Cover 1.75 15MM Item number: 41885 Item barcode: 5053521418859 Inner pack quantity: 8 Inner pack barcode: 15053521418856 Outer pack quantity: 40 Outer pack barcode: 25053521418853
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.